Showplace cabinets with acrylic surfaces require care that is specific to these cabinets only because they are not wood materials finished with paint or stain. Here are ways to clean and care for these special surfaces.
High-gloss Acrylic Tips
- Do not store panels outside or in direct sunlight.
- Clean with a wet micro-fiber cloth or chamois.
- Use water or mild soap and water combo.
- Never dry-wipe the acrylic finish.
- Avoid acetone, harsh household cleaners and abrasives including paper towels, brushes and scouring pads.
- Ultra-gloss super polish kits are required and are available from your Showplace dealer.
Learn about a variety of topics in our blog
Showplace Introduces Innovative Trends and Textures for All Seasons
Painted cabinets are popular and also require a commitment from the homeowner to keep them in pristine condition, typically more maintenance than stained cabinetry....
Showplace Cabinetry is pleased to announce James M. Wiederrich as its newest member of the Showplace Board of Directors.
If you plan to select stained cabinetry for your home, here are three things to know about how wood grain can affect the look...
Do you want to match the paint of your Showplace cabinets for your walls? Or do you have a special wood piece that you...