Showplace cabinets with acrylic surfaces require care that is specific to these cabinets only because they are not wood materials finished with paint or stain. Here are ways to clean and care for these special surfaces.
High-gloss Acrylic Tips
- Do not store panels outside or in direct sunlight.
- Clean with a wet micro-fiber cloth or chamois.
- Use water or mild soap and water combo.
- Never dry-wipe the acrylic finish.
- Avoid acetone, harsh household cleaners and abrasives including paper towels, brushes and scouring pads.
- Ultra-gloss super polish kits are required and are available from your Showplace dealer.