Showplace is an employee-owned company that manufactures fine cabinetry in Harrisburg and Beresford, SD. Showplace is a national brand sold through a nationwide network of dealers. Showplace managers are strongly committed to growing our own future by helping you grow yours. Every effort is made to promote from within and help employee-owners move up the ranks.
Perform all duties to create quality products by designing and editing cabinet layouts to customer preferences and maintaining the design program. The tasks include handling incoming and outgoing phone calls promptly while providing accurate and helpful information to our customers. Maintain a positive and professional image when working with internal and external contacts.
Other duties may be assigned, requested, or directed.
- Design rough draft layouts or floor plan dimensions on 20/20 program and/or pro kitchen.
- Answer phones in a friendly and professional manner; all phone calls must be documented in a call log.
- Provide customers with accurate information using resources provided. If unable to provide answer on incoming call, agent must call back customer with information within department expectations.
- Respond to all customer communications (phone, email, fax, print, etc.) in a friendly and professional manner. Follow department guidelines regarding customer communication expectations.
- Send perspective 3D, layout, and pricing information for review.
- Edit and send layouts to headquarters to be processed.
- Place order for dealer if job sells.
- Invoice Computer Design Concepts (CDC).
- ESOP employee ownership
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- No-cost disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- On-site fitness center with certified personal trainer
- No-cost on-site medical care
- On-site cafeteria
- Employee discounts
- 401k plan
Employment Type: Full Time