Showplace Production Team Members will perform all tasks to create quality cabinets. Team members will follow job instructions, inspect own work process carefully, maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition that follows prescribed safety regulations, and rotate between areas, as described below, to decrease repetitive motions and to increase task variation.
- ESOP employee ownership
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- No-cost disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- On-site fitness center with certified personal trainer
- No-cost on-site medical care
- On-site cafeteria
- Employee discounts
- 401k plan
Base Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 Per Hour
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM, some Saturday's
1 Enterprise St
Harrisburg, SD 57032
Entry-level production positions at Showplace Wood Products include the following:
Sanding department - sand miscellaneous components and outside edges of doors, rework previous components if necessary.
Trim line/assembly department - team members will rotate throughout the day in the following positions -
- Hinging: install hinges onto doors.
- Trim: measure components, correspond order form with product, install shelves, roll tray tracks, and inner components.
- Door Hanger: screw in roll tray tracks, hang doors, install drawers.
Finish department - team members rotate throughout the day in the following positions –
- First Wiper: quickly remove stain from front and back of each component by going with the grain of the wood.
- Glazing: remove excess glaze on face of each component, allow glaze to remain in natural areas of the doors.
- Seal Sanding: sand with the grain working from the outer edge to the center of component, determine which sand paper to use with each wood or stain type.