We are looking to hire an experienced Sales Designer in our Urbandale, Iowa location!
Position Summary: This position involves generating customer leads via referrals and own professional reputation, establishing and meeting deadlines, and performing duties responsibly and accurately.
Essential Functions: Other duties may be assigned, requested, or directed.
1. Greet and qualify walk-in prospective customers and complete prospect questionnaire.
2. Travel to job sites for room measurements to create design layouts.
3. Develop layouts by hand drawings or using a computer, determine pricing, and include appropriate literature for customer presentations.
4. Follow company guidelines and procedures for pricing products and displaying professional sales conduct.
5. Revise presentations as necessary to make sales.
6. Follow up on all presentations or leads to determine if job is sold or lost.
7. Prepare and submit cabinet orders for production.
8. Initiate written job changes as necessary.
9. Review and audit cabinet order acknowledgements for accuracy.
10. Assume all responsibility to see that the order is delivered and serviced to provide superior customer service.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
2 year Associates degree preferred, relevant experience required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Able to communicate at a professional level.
Employment Type: Full Time
3200 100th St
Urbandale, IA 50322