This position involves providing leadership to maintain and further a profitable retail and wholesale business by recruiting, training and directing daily staff duties, monitoring and enforcing company policies and procedures, learning and applying local market conditions to the business, and providing input and suggested changes to improve various business areas.
Other duties may be assigned, requested, or directed.
- Manage and train team on our CRM system known as Equilibrium.
- Conduct bi-monthly one-on-ones with staff to monitor work load, help solve problems and facilitate solutions to any issues.
- Active involvement in learning about local market conditions and how they apply to the business in order to properly market and compete in marketplace.
- Learn all aspects of the cabinet business and skills required to sell as well as provide the proper training necessary to develop a seasoned sales staff.
- Monitor job gross margins and maximum job profitability.
- Identify builder customer candidates who are potential customers to establish first contact by referring those customers with the correct sales representative.
- Review quotes and orders to identify staff training needs.
- Responsible for business functions such as payables, job billing, collections, and outstanding accounts receivable balances.
- Review sales or activity reports, or other performance date to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing improvement.
- Enforce company policies and procedures and provide necessary training to demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Establish annual budgets and set goals for business to attain.
- Perform periodic showroom staff reviews, recommend merit increases, and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain accurate personnel files on individuals who report to him/her.
- Create and maintain a professional and fun atmosphere to encourage staff to learn and grow within the company.
- Project a professional business image by updating product displays and maintaining a clean environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields is preferred, but a high school education and some college with pertinent experience is acceptable. People skills and organizational skills are essential for handling customer and employee issues as well as setting priorities and meeting deadlines. Knowledge and use of QuickBooks. Previous cabinet/countertop Showroom Management helpful but not required.
Base Salary: $55000.00 to $75000.00 Per Year
Employment Type: Full Time
17051 Lincoln Ave
Parker, CO 80134