You want quality you can count on, and Showplace gives you just that. Compare our construction features here to other cabinetry brands. We think you'll agree that Showplace gives you a lot more for your money. And Showplace stands behind this American-made quality with a limited lifetime warranty.
1. Face frames: 3/4-inch thick select hardwood components, dadoed to receive tops, bottoms, and end panels.
2. Hand-applied finish: sealed and given an oven-baked topcoat of catalyzed varnish for lasting durability, in satin or matte sheen
3. Drawer glides: soft-close and full-extension drawer glides are concealed under the box
4. Shelves are a hefty 3/4" thick and adjustable.
5. Hinges: 6-way adjustable and with soft-close action
6. Interiors: Showplace offers three different interior options
7. Durability: all-wood construction for structural rigidity and lasting durability
The superior Showplace drawer has a four-sided 3/4-inch hardwood box that is dovetailed for rigidity. The 1/4-inch drawer bottom is captive on all four sides. Our drawer glide is a ball-bearing, full-extension undermount unit, out of sight and away from dirt and grime. It has a smooth soft-close action, and is rated for 75-pound dynamic loads as well as 100-pound static loads.
An important benefit of our cabinetry is all the custom modification options you have. You can specify unique dimensions to solve fit problems, add distinctive design features, and even select glass doors that match your door style perfectly. Talk to your Showplace dealer to learn more about all the freedoms open to you.
See for Yourself
Browse our online gallery for in-home examples of our superior quality.Visit the gallery
ShowplaceEVO cabinetry is built to look great, function well, and last a long, long time. Our limited lifetime warranty is your assurance of that.
1. Hinges: fully adjustable, and include a soft-close feature.
2. Drawer glides: adjust easily, extend fully, close softly, and are rated for 75-pound dynamic loads.
3. Drawer box: the standard 5/8" is four-sided and dovetailed for rigidity, with durable, easy-clean surfaces.
4. Cabinet sides, bottoms, and tops: rugged 5/8" engineered wood, with dowel-and-glue joinery for stability.
5. Doors: either solid hardwood, or veneered engineered wood, and each door is a substantial 3/4" thick.
6. Finishes: stained and painted finishes are enhanced with an oven-baked topcoat of catalyzed varnish.