Showplace is an employee-owned company that manufactures fine cabinetry in Harrisburg and Beresford, SD. Showplace is a national brand sold through a nationwide network of dealers. Showplace managers are strongly committed to growing our own future by helping you grow yours. Every effort is made to promote from within and help employee-owners move up the ranks.
Perform all tasks by providing a positive customer experience. The tasks include handling incoming and outgoing phone calls promptly while providing accurate and helpful information to our customers. Maintain a positive and professional image when working with internal and external contacts. The position may also include completing editing responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner, along with data entry of customer orders.
- ESOP employee ownership
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- No-cost disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- On-site fitness center with certified personal trainer
- No-cost on-site medical care
- On-site cafeteria
- Employee discounts
- 401k plan
Employment Type: Full Time
1 Enterprise St
Harrisburg, SD 57032
Other duties may be assigned, requested, or directed.
- Answer phones in a friendly and professional manner; all phone calls must be documented in a call log.
- Answer plant help phone when scheduled
- Provide customers with accurate information using resources provided. If unable to provide answer on incoming call, representative must call back customer with information within department expectations.
- Respond to all customer communications (phone, email, fax, print, etc.) in a friendly and professional manner. Follow department guidelines regarding customer communication expectations.
- Edit/enter regular orders. Goal: 50 cabinets per day.
- Edit/enter KAAT orders if needed.
- Enter stain labor orders if needed.
- Enter samples and hot part orders when scheduled.
- Process changes.
- Create drawings and custom pricing.
- Email or fax orders containing drawings.
- Initiate calls to dealers requesting missing information on orders.
- Assist in training new hires.
- Make decisions about warranty based on researched information.
Computer, copier, fax machine, phone
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Detail oriented and high organizational skills; ability to type while talking on the phone answering questions; ability to work in a fast-pace environment with frequent changes. Effective written and verbal English communication skills with all levels of personnel to include internal and external customers. Must be able to work independently and in a group environment. Familiar with Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet. 10 key and keyboard experience required. Familiar with mainframe software Prior customer service experience is helpful.