Showplace is a certified member of the Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP) of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association, and has a strong environmental commitment. Our modern production facilities are energy-efficient, and incorporate every opportunity for recycling and air quality protection. With our supplier partners, we promote the protection and sustainability of our world’s forest resources.
As an ESP manufacturer, all Showplace cabinets and facilities meet the following criteria:
- Air Quality – Emissions from ESP certified cabinets are greatly reduced given the materials and finishes used in the manufacturing process.
- Environmentally-sourced Products – Materials used to manufacture ESP certified cabinets are sourced in an environmentally-friendly way.
- Environmentally-friendly Processes – Manufacturing processes track waste and implement opportunities to reduce, reuse, and recycle with a focus on energy conservation.
- Environmental Stewardship – Policies requiring a firm commitment to environmental quality, in addition to the environmental practices and policies of partnering vendors and suppliers.
- Community Involvement – Committed to supporting and participating in the community through charitable giving and service.
Learn about a variety of topics in our blog
Among the many options available to enhance an entertaining space, decorative glass cabinet doors have emerged as a popular choice for homeowners seeking to...
Showplace Cabinetry announces the introduction of three new stains, inspired by the natural beauty of wood. Sable and Sparrow offer a rich and earthy...
We use the COMPACT CLIP hinge by Blum for our framed overlay cabinet line. One of the benefits of this new hinge is that...
Whether you are renovating your existing kitchen or building a new one, it is important to consider these must-have cabinets or features that will...