This is an administrative assistant position supporting all functions and staff at the Showroom.
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm
804 S Minnesota Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Other duties may be assigned, requested, or directed.
- Greet and screen customers that enter the Showroom.
- Answer telephone in a professional manner.
- Manage all processes that relate to CRM (Equilibruim).
- Review and audit acknowledgments against final plans to verify order accuracy.
- Assist Salespeople with pricing plans and layouts as needed.
- Ensure that all required paperwork is complete before an order is placed with Customer Relations.
- Assist in the purchase & accuracy of outside vendor items; verifies the receipt or such items or if they are ready for delivery and coordinates the delivery of products to the job site.
- Helps order “no charge” and “chargeable” job replacement items (Hot Parts) and tracks them through the system.
- Coordinate outside vendor items, deliveries and service work.
- Help with scheduling of countertop measures and installs as needed.
- Work with the Manager to keep showroom displays updated and in good working order.
- Ensure that all Showplace Sales Aids & Selection Center Products are current and available for our customers to use.
- Assist in facilitation of Showroom surveys.
Valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
Excellent written and verbal skills. Ability to communicate at a professional level