Showplace is an employee-owned company that manufactures fine cabinetry in Harrisburg and Beresford, SD. Showplace is a national brand sold through a nationwide network of dealers. Showplace managers are strongly committed to growing our own future by helping you grow yours. Every effort is made to promote from within and help employee-owners move up the ranks.
Perform all tasks involved in creating quality products. Cut cabinet panels and other cabinet materials for cabinet assembly by visually seeing what materials are needed and when, follow demonstrated instructions, and maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition that follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Employee will cut finished and specialized panels.
- Additional responsibilities include detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls and replacing blades.
- Prepares machine for production. Cleans and maintains machine, tooling and parts to maintain equipment in optimal production condition.
- Will rotate through operation of other cutting department machines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Computer fluency, Showplace product knowledge, ability to use commonsense to carry out instructions, solid math skills, ability to read and interpret order forms, instructions, and/or measurements for each component, fluency with tape measure, ability to communicate with employees regarding work-related questions or concerns.
Table saw, dado machine, toe notch machine, edge bander machine
- ESOP employee ownership
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- No-cost disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- On-site fitness center with certified personal trainer
- No-cost on-site medical care
- On-site cafeteria
- Employee discounts
- 401k plan
Base Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 Per Hour
Employment Type: Full Time