Showplace cabinets with acrylic surfaces require care that is specific to these cabinets only because they are not wood materials finished with paint or stain. Here are ways to clean and care for these special surfaces.
High-gloss Acrylic Tips
- Do not store panels outside or in direct sunlight.
- Clean with a wet micro-fiber cloth or chamois.
- Use water or mild soap and water combo.
- Never dry-wipe the acrylic finish.
- Avoid acetone, harsh household cleaners and abrasives including paper towels, brushes and scouring pads.
- Ultra-gloss super polish kits are required and are available from your Showplace dealer.
Learn about a variety of topics in our blog
We operate a partner network of cabinetry dealerships that operate local small businesses in your community to fulfill customer orders and provide that “hands-on”...
Some stains mute variations in wood - the darker the stain, the more variation is hidden. Character stains provide a rich, semi-translucent look that...
Overlay (sometimes called “reveal”) refers to the amount of cabinet face frame that is covered by the doors and drawer headers. In the end,...
Hardwood cabinet components like face frames, doors, and headers are made of a natural material — wood — which has great character and personality....